Polycasa PC is the brand name for extruded Polycarbonate sheet from Polycasa in accordance with ISO 11963 / DIN 16801. The Polycasa PC programme offers solutions to both indoor and outdoor applications and for outdoor use we recommend Polycasa PC UVP, a material with 10 years weathering warranty. As well as clear, standard opals and white, a variety of colours and designs are also available as a result of the extrusion process we can offer.
Did you know that Polycasa PC sheets are a very high impact product, very good to use for safety glazing systems. Sheets are tested according EN 12417 - machine guard glazing, make ideal sound barrier walls or as safety walls
behind ice hockey goals. Polycasa PC-SR sheets are protected by a scratch resistant layer on both sheet surfaces.
- Excellent optical properties and a brilliant surface.
- Easy to fabricate and shows exceptional performance at both low and high temperatures (from -40°C to +130°C).
- Excellent mechanical, thermal and electrical properties.
- Virtually unbreakable in normal use.Easy to vacuum form (pre-drying required).
- Normally inflammable - Building Regulations l Class B2 to DIN 4102, Part 1. (For gauges from 1.50 up to 6.00 mm Class B1 applies.)
- Moulded containers, bowls and tubs.
- Machine safety guards, vending machine fascias.
- Vehicle and boat construction, aircraft (only for internal use).
- Safety glazing (sports centres, penal establishments and other buildings).
- Street and traffic signs.
- Office machinery (covers, sight panels).
- Industrial construction.
- Partition walls.
- Advertising panels.