What is Corralit®?
- Corralit® is an original solid material with an excellent surface produced by VAGNERPLAST.
- It is a sophisticated blend of natural minerals and pure acrylic, quite strong and solid, durable, hygienic and non-porous surface.
- Corralit® has a wide range of colours, you can create creative desktops without any visible connections and joints. They can be colour coordinated with the kitchen sinks and bathroom sinks, or vice versa, in contrast with them.
- Corralit® is widely used by many designers, architects, furniture manufacturers, kitchen and also in the health sector. It can be used as applications for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Corralit® is heat-moulded thermoformable with guarantee of 15 years.
- The product is manufactured, installed and used in accordance with the General principles and requirements of Vagnerplast-Corralit®
- Corralit® TL – awarded Czech patent. This synthetic stone is highly translucent and enables the creation of products which will permit the extraordinary mutual combination between the light, shape, colour and strength.
- This material is adjustable and thermoformable to 160°
- Translucency and luminescence Corralit give you the freedom of imagination to use unlimited, purity and brilliance and high translucence allows even extraordinary, in-depth, three-dimensional effect, bringing a strong surround effect internal matter and allows you to stand out its complex structure.
- Corralit ® ART is a unique shape created by mixing different colours and shapes created according to your own imagination. Changing the intensity of the light beams provides a large number of variants and arts. Architects and designers can take advantage of using their own design and art by mixing different colors to create a special design.
- Invisible connections
- Shock resistant
- Easily repairable
- Heat moldable
- Machined like wood
- Resistant to most chemical product
- Resistant to UV radiation
- Easy to maintain
- Gloss, matt finish
- Permeable Light – TL Corralit
- Luminous: reserve light when light off
- Heat resistant
Sheet Size Available 2440mm x 760mm
The product is patented in the Czech Republic. Thanks to its phosphoric content, it absorbs energy when exposed to light and illuminates in the dark. It is mainly used in bars, discos, operas, cinema … where different brilliant colours are chosen to decorate Luminous lights – zero need for power.
This synthetic stone is a highly transparent and allows the production of special staffs, permitting mutual combination between light, shape, color and strength. Ajustable translucency translucence and luminescence in conjunction with a luminous design promotes imagination, a sense of freedom, purity and brilliance. Surprisingly high transparency allows extra depth three-dimensional effect that brings a light inside the material and allows it to excel complex structure. It has unusual interactive effect chips, color and design.
Corralit Translucent colour samples